Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

One Week in my Art World....




Sunday: Opening Reception - "Revealing the Landscape". Saint Mary's College Art Museum.





Monday: In my studio. Working on a layout for a future painting (diptych) of the loading bays at 1890 Bryant.


Tuesday: Heard from my local art dealer that she will be showing my work at the Art Silicon Valley art fair in October. I now have to create a large pier piece for the show. 


Wednesday: Took a bike ride. Not art I know, but re-charging my creative batteries.




Pier 28 Reflections. 12" x 60". Oil and mixed media on wood panel.
Thursday: Finished my painting for the City Streets show at Studio Gallery which opens on September 4th.





Friday: Received my Art For Aids auction catalog in the mail. I knew my piece was in the Live Auction section but look ...it's on the front cover too!





Saturday: Spent most of the day soaking and separating large posters in a pool I created in my garage (there is no floor drain in my studio). The posters were "acquired" this summer by my friend Diane on her travels through Europe.





Sunday: First day of a two-day trace-monotype class. I drew from a sketch I did in 2012 of boat-building in Essaouira, Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment