Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Open Studios

It's that time again...Artists in the Mission district of San Francisco will be throwing open the doors of their studios and inviting the public to see their art. Open Studios weekend is Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th April. (Visit www.missionartistsunited.org for the online catalog showing participating artists in the Mission.)
My studio is at 1890 Bryant Street (corner of Mariposa) where there will be 35 artists showing their work, one taco truck, several coffee shops and restaurants, and lots of parking. The building will be open 11.00am-6.00pm on both days.
My show will be mostly about the bicycle work I have been doing recently (35 drawings and 12 paintings will be for sale) but I will also be showing two new large paintings which have just been finished and which have NOTHNG to do with bicycles!
I will be previewing my work in my studio on Friday 23rd April 6.00-9.00pm. I look foward to seeing you all over that weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment